Tuesday 30 April 2013

Wrist Pin Cushion

Lately I have felt quite like a yo-yo bouncing up and down from my sewing machine and the floor where I have laid out patters, instruction and fabric. However, no matter how much I try to remember to pick up my pins they always end up in the wrong place!


To solve my issue and give my legs a rest I took to Google to find a pattern for a pin cushion that I could fix to myself and don’t need to think about too much.
I finally found this offset square wrist pincushion tutorial from PlanetJune. The tutorial and pattern that June provides is incredibly easy to follow and I had the cushion in the photo finished in no time at all. I even managed to use the left over trim from the lamp for the wrist strap. It is secured with Velcro which makes it very comfortable to wear and super easy to take on and off.

I am very happy with it and I think it will rarely be off my wrist from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment